"The Pinc Hurtberry"
Try this... "The Pinc Hurtberry" Cocktail.
Hurt Liqueur is the perfect pairing for gin. Try this refreshing gin cocktail for your next party! This cocktail was created by @beck_cygnetdistillery
- 15ml Hurt Liqueur
- 45ml Cygnet Pinc Gin
- 2-3 dashes of The Bitter Truth Company cucumber bitters
- 10ml simple syrup
- 100ml Fever Tree Ginger Ale
- 2 x lime wedges
- 4 x mint leaves
- 1 x cucumber
How to Make:
- Muddle lime & mint in a glass with simple syrup.
- Add 15ml of Hurt Liqueur and 45ml Cygnet Pinc Gin along with 2-3 dashes of cucumber bitters.
- Add a handful of crushed ice & stir with a bar spoon.
- Build your glass with crushed ice layer with cubed cucumber.
- Top your glass off with 100ml Fever Tree Ginger Ale.
- Optional: Garnish with a ribbon of fresh cucumber and a sprig of mint.
(Credit to @beck_cygnetdistillery for this fantastic cocktail.)
Tried this cocktail? We'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave us a comment below and share the recipe with your friends!