"Summer's Eve Punch"
Try this... "Summer's Eve Punch" Cocktail.
Hurt Liqueur is the perfect pairing for gin. Try this refreshing summery gin punch cocktail whilst you're soaking up the sun! You can use your own combination of fresh & dehydrated fruit. This cocktail was created by @beck_cygnetdistillery
- 12.5ml Hurt Liqueur
- 50ml Cygnet Pinc Gin
- 25ml Kiwi Syrup (Homemade)
- 100ml Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic
- Dehydrated kiwi & strawberry
- Fresh Strawberry
- Fresh Mint
How to Make:
- Shake gin, Hurt Liqueur, kiwi syrup and 2 mint leaves (give them a little slap first) in a boston shaker with ice.
- Pour into an ice filled wine or copa glass.
- Build your glass with fresh sliced & dehydrated strawberries, kiwi & mint leaves.
- Top with elderflower tonic.
- Garnish with fresh mint & fresh strawberries.
(Credit to @beck_cygnetdistillery for this fantastic cocktail.)
Tried this cocktail? We'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave us a comment below and share the recipe with your friends!