"Pwhimble: A GlassMates Exclusive"
Try this... "Pwhimble: A GlassMates Exclusive" Cocktail.
More of a Whisky drinker? You can still add a splash of Hurt Liqueur! Use a Peated Whisky (this is where the Pwhi comes from) to create this unique take on the classic Bramble cocktail. This cocktail was created by @glassmatesuk
- 50 ml Peated Whisky (The peatier the better!)
- 25 ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 25 ml Sugarcane Syrup
- 12.5 ml Hurt Liqueur
- 1 Blackberry
- Crushed Ice
How to Make:
- Shake or Stir all ingredients except the Hurt Liqueur. (This is important for the theatre.)
- Fill rocks glass with crushed ice.
- Pour mix over ice.
- Drizzle liqueur over ice. Watch the amazing colour bleed through the ice!
- Garnish with the blackberry.
(Credit to @glassmatesuk for this fantastic cocktail.)
Tried this cocktail? We'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave us a comment below and share the recipe with your friends!