Try this... "Hurtberry Bramble" Cocktail.
Kick back in the sun with this refreshing cocktail - perfect for summer afternoons with friends. This cocktail was created by @glassmatesuk
- 45ml Gin
- 12ml Monin Sugar Cane Syrup
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 12.5ml Hurt Liqueur
- Garnish: Lemon slice and blackberry.
How to Make:
- Grab your cocktail shaker and add ice cubes.
- Measure out 45ml of Gin, 12ml of Sugar Cane Syrup, 30ml of Lemon Juice. Pour all of these into your shaker.
- Pop on the lid and shake!
- Fill a glass with crushed ice then pour the contents of your shaker over the crushed ice.
- Time to add the berry burst! Drizzle 12.5ml of Hurt Liqueur over the ice and watch the colour filter down the ice.
- Optional: Garnish with a lemon slice and a blackberry.
(Credit to @glassmatesuk for this fantastic cocktail.)
Tried this cocktail? We'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave us a comment below and share the recipe with your friends!