"Cygnature G&T" with Hurt Liqueur
Try this... "Cygnature G&T" Cocktail.
Hurt Liqueur is the perfect pairing for gin. Try this refreshing summery gin cocktail whilst you're soaking up the sun! This cocktail was created by @beck_cygnetdistillery
- 10ml Hurt Liqueur
- 50ml Cygnet Dry Gin
- 25ml Rosemary Sugar Syrup
- Juice of 1/2 a Blood Orange
- Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic
How to Make:
- Chill a wine/copa glass with ice.
- Grab your cocktail shaker and add 10ml Hurt Liqueur, 50ml Cygnet Dry Gin, 25ml Rosemary Sugar Syrup & juice from 1/2 a blood orange.
- Single strain into your glass.
- Top with Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh rosemary & dehydrated blood orange.
(Credit to @beck_cygnetdistillery for this fantastic cocktail.)
Tried this cocktail? We'd love to hear your thoughts. Leave us a comment below and share the recipe with your friends!